To help prevent your boiler from breaking down we advise a yearly service, where a qualified engineer will check that everything is working as it should. Ensuring a fully functional boiler, and peace of mind that come winter it will continue to work.
Our gas appliance service will include:
- Initial visual inspection of the appliance and flue
- Checking the operation of appliance and controls
- Removal of the boiler case for inspection of internal components
- If required, removing dust and debris using a vacuum cleaner
- Visual inspection of the appliance for leaks and signs of corrosion
- Cleaning of the appliance as required to ensure safe operation
- Gas performance test carried out to ensure safe and efficient operation
- Flue test carried out to check boiler is operating to manufacturer's specifications
We provide our yearly services for £66 Inc VAT, with a yearly reminder when your next one is due.
Boiler broken down? No heating? Stepped in to a freezing shower? These are all signs of a broken boiler, and can be costly repairs – if not the need for a new boiler altogether. The most common reasons for a broken boiler are frozen water pipes or debris and gunk stuck in the pipes.
Our engineers are fully trained and equipped to handle a array of issues with majority of boiler makes, including – Worcester Bosch, Ideal and Potterton. Our engineers also specialise in Valliant and Glow-Worm. Once the appliance is repaired, a safety check will be carried out to ensure safe operation of the appliance.
We aim to attend boiler breakdowns within the Leeds, Wakefield and surrounding areas as soon as possible, and get your problem resolved as quickly as we can.
Our repairs are £66 Inc Vat per hour with the addition of any parts required.